WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
CLASS FORMAT – OUR POINT OF DIFFERENCE:
Each lesson whether private or group will have the following:
- Fully qualified instructor who holds the relevant skills for your childs’ level.
- Specialist infant qualified instructors.
- No trainees conducting lessons. Our trainee teachers will only assist with lessons until fully qualified.
- WWC clearance (blue card).
- Structured lesson plan with defined outcomes for each level.
- Skill based assessment.
- CPR & First Aid qualifications.
- Safety week held each November.
All bookings and payments are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and although we cannot guarantee your choice of day and time, we will do our best to get you your first preference.
Once we have confirmed your lesson day and time, you will receive an enrolment email with all relevant information. A $20 non refundable deposit is then due to secure your enrolment. Spaces are not held without payment. Enrolment emails will contain the following information.
- How to log into the Parent Portal
- Lesson details
- Venue location and entry details
- Covid safe policy
- Invoice statement
Each term an email will be sent to you in order to re enrol for the next term, change your current booking or cancel your booking. You will have 14 days to contact us with your directive.
If a response is not received by the directed date your booking will be cancelled and offered to a family.
CANCELLING MY ENROLMENT
Cancellation of your term booking must be made via the website form with 4 weeks notice.
Please refer to our cancellation policy for more details
We will gladly discuss your child’s lessons and their progress. We ask that you contact us via email or phone and not talk with the teacher during or after their lesson as this may interrupt the flow of the following lesson. We can then forward these questions on so they have time to answer with their full attention.
We will always communicate any changes as soon as possible whether it be booking information, cancellations, teacher changes, weather updates via text and our team app .