Over many years of teaching I have heard over and over again from parents of children under 5, “we have done more in this lesson than we ever did in a group”.
That’s why at KSS AQUATICS our private lessons begin from 6 months. Your child’s first water experiences should be calm, gentle and most of all enjoyable.
Our private lessons start at 15 minutes for infants to 5 year olds and can be extended to 30 minutes but we have found over many years that starting out at 15 minutes makes the lesson fun, their attention is focused and they have a chance to repeat skills various times during the lesson to consolidate their learning.
Reasons to try private lessons at Dickson Street
These are your child’s first lessons
- Outdoor pool in a suburban tropical surrounding
- Twins or siblings at similar levels
- No progress in previous group lessons
- Less distractions than in larger, noisier swim centres
- Only 1 student and teacher in the pool at a time.
- Water Therapy sessions available with NDIS funding (click here)
- NDIS funding assistance available
- Qualified special needs and AUTISM SWIM instructors available
- Learn to Swim. Babies – Adults
WOOLOOWIN STATE SCHOOL
Everyone doesn’t fit into a class structure and we hear that from parents all the time. You shouldn’t be penalized financially because your child isn’t ready for a group lesson format.
We have a limited number of private lessons available at Wooloowin State School. Attention is focused on progression and there is time to repeat skills during the lesson to consolidate learning. Once our instructor feels your child is ready to join a group lesson you will be sure they have all the skills and confidence required.
Reasons to try private lessons at Wooloowin State School